Well starting this week, my kids are going to take turns for Sunday posting days. This could be fun and exciting. And here we go:
This week has had its up and downs, but there were definitely good parts to it!
- Tuesday- during lunch at school two of my friends and I had so much fun, we walked around the school talking to all of the kids, some teachers too, and we all sat together in the back of the class laughing our heads off at jokes that weren't even funny.
- Friday - after school I hung out with some of my friends and we just walked around the school doing dumb things and laughing. And then I met up with my cousin and a few of her friends and we all walked to Circle K and got Polar Ice Pops (I think that's what they are called?) we all had a good time, and I finally got to meet the friends my cousin always talks about.
- Also Friday - My sister, who lives downtown, came to visit me, and we went for a long walk, we got to enjoy nature and the nice weather. And when we got back home we had to go drive and pick up my other sister, which was fun. We haven't all been together in a very long time so it was nice to catch up. Also, I love going for nighttime drives, especially downtown. Something about driving while the dark sky gets taken over by all the lights from the apartments and buildings downtown while music blasts on the radio are so comforting.
- Sunday - My brother and I hung out with my dad today, celebrating my brother's birthday. We went to Gateway and we played pool! I'm not very good, but it was still so much fun to be with them and to get out of the house. To be honest, none of us are very good (don't tell my brother I said that).
- Also Sunday - After we played pool, we all sat down with my stepmom and enjoyed some delicious tacos and cupcakes for dessert. It was nice talking to my stepmom, as I only see her once every couple of weeks. It's always fun eating dinner at their house because everyone always has such fun stories to tell.
I hope you all had a good week! - one of the four